Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
I made these peanut butter protein cookies last night and had to share them! These are SO easy and tasty. It was difficult to not eat all of them at once! If you love peanut butter and chocolate and soft chewy cookies-these will be a favorite for sure.
These cookies are flourless – they use organic oats instead! I also used organic maple syrup to give them a little sweetness. I also added a little bit of collagen for some extra benefits. I linked a brand below that I like using.
Definitely a healthier option than cookies you’ll find at the store but they still hit the spot when you need something sweet. They are soft, chewy, and the little bit of salt on top makes them even better. Don’t skip it!
If you love chocolate chip cookies- check out this healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Recipe
- 1 C natural peanut butter (I used organic peanut butter with just salt and peanuts)
- 1/2 C pure maple syrup
- 1/2 C organic oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop of unflavored collagen powder
- 1/3 C dark chocolate chips
- Sea salt to sprinkle on top once baked
- Mix the wet ingredients until thick and creamy. Add the oats and collagen and fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto parchment lined baking tray in little balls. Press them down slightly.
- Bake for 10 min at 350 degrees F. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt after taking them out of the oven.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
These are great to share or keep them all to yourself! Store in a glass container in a cool place. They are great for a pre-workout snack or dessert!
If you want more healthy and easy recipes you can find them here.