I’ve been experimenting with clean eating chocolate chip cookies for a while because, well, everyone likes chocolate chip cookies.
They are simple, timeless, and just delicious!
I LOVE chocolate chip cookies and cookie dough. I make them often enough, I decided I need a healthier version with better ingredients.
These clean eating chocolate chip cookies hit the spot and satisfy my cookie craving. My family liked them too!
These healthy clean eating chocolate chip cookies…
- Have ZERO processed sugar. (Sweetened with honey and stevia!)
- Have whole wheat flour instead of white flour. (Organic is best!)
- Uses coconut oil instead of margarine. (You could also use grass-fed butter)
- Are soft, chewy, and YUMMY!
Hope you enjoy them!
Check out all my other recipes here.
Clean Eating Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 C coconut oil softened ( If you don’t like the taste of coconut oil, use organic grass fed butter)
- 1/4 C honey (raw if possible)
- 2 eggs (organic and cage free)
- 1 1/2 C whole wheat flour (organic if possible)
- 3/4 C dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- Stevia if you need it to be sweeter. Start with just a drop, it’s stronger than sugar! You can also try coconut sugar or just a bit of brown sugar too.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream coconut oil, honey and eggs
- Add protein powder, flour, baking soda and salt, mix well
- Add stevia if needed
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spoon onto parchment lined baking sheet (makes about 15)
- Bake for 8 mintues