It’s warming up here in Utah (FINALLY) and with daylight savings, spring time is on my mind!
Spring flavors to me are fresh and light. So I dug up some of the YUMMIEST, healthy spring recipes across Pinterest so you can enjoy them too.
These recipes are perfect for celebrating springtime and can help us lose some of those winter pounds we may have held on to during the cold months.
Bravo to these bloggers for creating such amazing recipes!
Here’s to delicious fresh food and spring!
15 Healthy Spring Recipes
1.Carrot Cake Overnight Oats-Fit Foodie Finds
2. Carrot Fries-Bound by food
3. Beet and Avocado Salad with Cashew Tahini Dressing-Feasting at Home
4. Healthy Turkey Lettuce Wraps-Eat Yourself Skinny
5. Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Spring Rolls-Recipe Runner
6. Blueberry Feta Salad-Lemon Tree Dwelling
7. Blueberry Swirl Vegan Ice Cream-Protein Recipes
8. Healthy Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart-Eating Bird Food
9. Kale Pineapple Smoothie-Well Plated
10. Paleo 5 Ingredient Lemon Bars-Food Faith Fitness
11. Lemon Pepper Asparagus-Gimme Some Oven
12. Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs-Tone and Tighten
13. Cucumber Tomato Salad-The Blonde Cook
14. Spring Salad with Asparagus, Goat Cheese, Lemon and Hazelnuts-Proud Italian Cook
15. Cucumber Melon Hydrating Drink-Protein Recipes
Hope you enjoy these healthy spring recipes!
What do you love most about spring? The weather? The colors? Easter?
I just love that it means summer is just around the corner. And the blossoms on the trees make me so happy it’s weird.
Hope your spring is FAB! Don’t forget to pin and share!