Fall is such a magical time of year. The changing colors, cooler temperatures, warm drinks, and Halloween are just the best!
Fall is also a great time to switch up the foods in our diet to make room for squashes, fall seasonal veggies, and other spices that help keep us healthy while we enjoy all autumn has to offer.
Here are some tasty and healthy fall recipes I’ve rounded up on Pinterest to help keep you cozy this fall. Let me know which one is your favorite!
Healthy Fall Recipes
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup- Delish
Warm, creamy, and full of beta-carotene, this soup screams fall.
2. Sweet Potato & Sausage Quinoa Bake-Spinach for Breakfast
Full of fiber and protein, this bake is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
3. Apple & Pear Spinach Salad w/ Honey Ginger Vinaigrette-Yay For Food
Get your green fix with this tasty salad. Loaded with vitamin K and vitamin C!
4. Healthy Turkey Chili –Ambitious Kitchen
You can’t beat chili in the fall. This turkey chili is lighter but SO filling and yummy.
5. Butternut & Barley Winter Soup – Foodal
Survive dreary cold fall days with this warming soup!
6. Healthier Pumpkin Pie Truffles- The Real Food Dietitians
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these dark chocolate covered pumpkin pie truffles!
7. Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal- Joy Food Sunshine
Made with wholesome ingredients, this pumpkin baked oatmeal sounds like the perfect Sunday breakfast.
8. One Pan Autumn Chicken Dinner-Cooking Classy
Simple and SO easy, this one-pan autumn dinner is great for when you’re in a hurry.
9. Apple Cinnamon Waffles-Mile High Mitts
You can’t enjoy fall without some apple and cinnamon flavors, and this waffle recipe is perfect!
10. Gnocchi, Kale, & Sausage Soup-Crave the Good
Gnocchi is SO freaking delicious, pair it with some kale and sausage in coconut milk base just sounds incredible.
11. Butternut Squash & Cranberry Salad-Little Broken
This looks like the perfect superfood side dish or easy lunch.
12. No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls- Smile Sandwich
I’m a big fan of protein and energy bites. These look perfect for fall and pumpkin lovers!
Are you drooling yet? I can’t wait to try some of these healthy fall recipes this season! If you’re looking for more fall recipes, check out this blog post with 12 healthy pumpkin recipes you’ll love.
As always, if you liked this post share it! Enjoy the season ladies!