Can you believe it’s already December? I swear I was prancing around in my swimsuit only a month ago. Time flies when you’re working hard I guess!
I’ve gathered some of my favorite healthy holiday recipes on Pinterest to help with your Christmas cooking.
These healthy Christmas recipes are full of nutrition, healthier ingredients, and will only add more joy to your life this season. Happy cooking and happy baking!
12 Healthy Christmas Recipes
1.Balsamic Roasted Vegetables (EmilyBites.Com)
2. Healthy Apple Pie (SkinnyMs)
3. Cranberry Orange Quinoa Salad (Ambitious Kitchen)
4. Homemade Dark Chocolate Bars ( A Saucy Kitchen)
It’s dark chocolate. Need I say more? Chocolate is life.
5. Orange Rosemary Chicken (The Peach Kitchen)
6. Gingerbread Cookie Protein Shake (Dashing Dish)
7. Crispy Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes (The Comfort Of Cooking)
8. Creamy Cranberry Oatmeal (Veggie Inspired)
The BEST way you could start your day in December! Filling and full of fiber.
9. Healthy Superfood Hot Chocolate (The Healthy Maven)
10. Harvest Turkey Soup (Toot Sweet 4 Two)
11. Healthy Vegan Thin Mints (Feasting on Fruit)
A healthier way to get your peppermint and chocolate fix.
12. Roasted Lemon Asparagus (Gimme Some Oven)
Happy Cooking! If you enjoyed these healthy Christmas recipes, feel free to follow me on Pinterest for healthy recipe ideas, motivation, and workouts!
What are your favorite healthy holiday recipes? Let me know, I’m always looking for new recipes to try!