12 Days of Healthy Christmas Recipes
Can you believe it’s already December? I swear I was prancing around in my swimsuit only a month ago. Time flies when you’re working hard I guess!
I’ve gathered some of my favorite healthy holiday recipes on Pinterest to help with your Christmas cooking.
These healthy Christmas recipes are full of nutrition, healthier ingredients, and will only add more joy to your life this season. Happy cooking and happy baking!
12 Healthy Christmas Recipes
1.Balsamic Roasted Vegetables (EmilyBites.Com)
Who said veggies had to be boring? These look INCREDIBLE and make a great nutritious side dish. A tasty way to get your veggies in!
2. Healthy Apple Pie (SkinnyMs)
Nothing better than warm apple pie on a snowy day, am I right? This pie is made with cleaner ingredients and has less sugar than a traditional apple pie. Win!
3. Cranberry Orange Quinoa Salad (Ambitious Kitchen)
A unique blend of festive flavors! Plus what a tasty way to make quinoa! Quinoa is one of natures healthiest grains (or seeds, whatever you want to call it. )
4. Homemade Dark Chocolate Bars ( A Saucy Kitchen)
It’s dark chocolate. Need I say more? Chocolate is life.
5. Orange Rosemary Chicken (The Peach Kitchen)
Hello yummy! A fun way to mix up your typical boring chicken. The orange and rosemary give it a holiday tasting vibe!
6. Gingerbread Cookie Protein Shake (Dashing Dish)
Can’t imagine a more Christmas-y post workout drink. Get all the #gainz holiday style!
7. Crispy Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes (The Comfort Of Cooking)
Delicious and packed with antioxidants!
8. Creamy Cranberry Oatmeal (Veggie Inspired)
The BEST way you could start your day in December! Filling and full of fiber.
9. Healthy Superfood Hot Chocolate (The Healthy Maven)
Perfect after a day of skiing or sledding!
10. Harvest Turkey Soup (Toot Sweet 4 Two)
A perfect way to use any leftovers!
11. Healthy Vegan Thin Mints (Feasting on Fruit)
A healthier way to get your peppermint and chocolate fix.
12. Roasted Lemon Asparagus (Gimme Some Oven)
Let’s be honest, most of our side dishes during the holidays could use a little more green and nutrition. This asparagus recipe is the perfect addition to your table!
Happy Cooking! If you enjoyed these healthy Christmas recipes, feel free to follow me on Pinterest for healthy recipe ideas, motivation, and workouts!
What are your favorite healthy holiday recipes? Let me know, I’m always looking for new recipes to try!
Just by looking at the pictures of these recipes really made me so hungry. Can’t wait to try these! Thank you so much for sharing!