With Christmas only 14 days away, there is no better time to find some festive and delicious dishes to enjoy this season! I’ve gathered some of my favorite healthy holiday recipes on Pinterest to help with your Christmas cooking!
Often the holiday season is full of heavy dishes that only add to your waistline. Not these! You can enjoy these healthy Christmas recipes guilt-free.
You’re welcome. Feel free to pin and share!
12 Healthy Christmas Recipes
1.Balsamic Roasted Vegetables (EmilyBites.Com)
2. Healthy Apple Pie (SkinnyMs)
3. Cranberry Orange Quinoa Salad (Ambitious Kitchen)
4. Homemade Dark Chocolate Bars ( A Saucy Kitchen)
It’s dark chocolate. Need I say more? Chocolate is life.
5. Orange Rosemary Chicken (The Peach Kitchen)
6. Gingerbread Cookie Protein Shake (Dashing Dish)
7. Crispy Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes (The Comfort Of Cooking)
8. Protein Gingerbread Cookies (Protein Recipes)
9. Healthy Superfood Hot Chocolate (The Healthy Maven)
10. Harvest Turkey Soup (Toot Sweet 4 Two)
11. Mint Chocolate Protein Balls (The Healthy Fit Foodie)
12. Roasted Lemon Asparagus (Gimme Some Oven)
Happy Cooking! If enjoyed these healthy Christmas recipes, feel free to follow me on Pinterest for healthy recipe ideas, motivation, and workouts!
Fit & Well